There’s no better feeling than putting away winter boots and slipping on a pair of sandals! This spring, we’re highlighting 20 pairs of shoes that we can’t wait to put our freshly pedicured feet in for weekend flower runs and sunny afternoons.
1. These Zara Flat Leather Sandals With Floral Detail ($89.90) feature a winning combination of metallic and floral.
2. If you’re looking to make a statement this spring, be sure to grab these colorful Elina Linardaki Penny Lane Lace Up Sandals ($189).
3. Add a touch of sparkle to your step with these ASOS FI Embellished Leather Flat Sandals ($57).
4. Subtle metallic stars take these white Loeffler Randall Starla Flat Sandals ($195) from simple to standout.
5. For a pair of classic slides, slip on these suede Urban Outfitters Sadie Suede Cross Strap Slide ($44).
6. If you’re heading away for a tropical vacation, we can’t imagine a more perfect pair of sandals to pack than these Kate Spade New York Ibis Pineapple Slides ($98).
7. Nothing beats a classic and comfortable Birkenstock Sandal ($99.95) for casual spring days.
8. Simple slides get a dressy upgrade with these Zara Flat Shoes With Metal Heel Detail ($29.90).
9. Add a deep rust color to a neutral outfit with these Old Navy Flat Gladiator Sandals for Women ($29.94).
10. Tassel straps and pebbled leather make these Sole Society Lace Up Gladiator sandals ($74.95) super hot for spring and summer.
11. These leather Mossimo Lilac Gladiator Sandals ($22.99) are the perfect steal for spring to mix and match with almost everything!
12. The Steve Madden Kitty Ghillie Sandal ($89.95) combine comfort and style for a great evening gladiator shoe.
13. Fringe is a favorite for spring this year, and we can’t resist these metallic J.Crew Fringe Slingback Sandals ($118).
14. A pop of yellow, like these Sole Society Pandora Fringe Flat Sandal ($69.95), add a burst of color on a rainy spring day!
15. A stylish splurge, but with the pink-and-red embellished details, these Ulla Johnson Mia Slides ($425) are a must!
16. A classic black sandal is necessary for warmer weather, and we love these Sam Edelman Gela Fringe Flat Sandals ($90)!
17. We love chambray for spring, especially these chic Ivanka Trump Klover Block Heels ($134.95)!
18. For those not looking for a super-high heel, these Sole Society Savannah Block Heel Sandal ($69.95) are the ideal height.
19. Nothing beats a classic neutral to have in the closet, like these Vince Josslyn City Sandals ($325).
20. Target wins again for a great sandal for a great steal with these Merona Noemi Quarter Strap Sandals ($27.99).