This month, our New York City editor, Carly, is planning for the warm months ahead with a list of must-have items ranging from sandals and skincare to accessories and clothing.
1. I already have a feeling these pretty Zara Pearly Strappy Sandals ($59.90) will be on constant rotation this spring and summer. They help add a feminine touch to a simple black or white dress or T-shirt and jeans.
2. This Glamglow GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment ($69) has been all over the Internet the last few months thanks to its crazy silver shade. I was so excited to finally try it this month. My skin was so tight and glowing after using it and it’s made its way into my weekly mask rotation.
3. On the weekends, I like to carry around a smaller handbag to brunch and running around the city. I’ve been a fan of this brand for a long time, and I’m obsessed with the new Strathberry MC Nano Bag ($250), thanks to its chic leather and handle details.
4. For the warmer months, I like to keep my makeup light and fresh. I recently swapped out my heavier foundation for this Laura Geller ‘BB Cream’ All-in-One Skin-Perfecting Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 21 ($35). I love how glowy it makes my skin, while still giving the perfect amount of coverage.
5. I have a few beach trips planned for the months ahead, and this adorable Solid & Striped Anne Marie Swimsuit ($168) is on the top of my wish list to bring with me.
6. These J.Crew Colorful Floral Hoop Earrings ($65) have been by far my favorite purchase this spring. They are so fun and help make a simple outfit pop. Best of all, they aren’t too heavy and they are super comfortable to wear all day long.
7. If you know me, I have an addiction to anything with stripes on it, so I couldn’t resist this Club Monaco Jumbalaya Top ($129.50), thanks to its one-shoulder bow detail. I paired it with flare jeans, but am looking forward to trying it with a skirt for work or high-waisted shorts on the weekend.
8. I love finding new designers and I’m obsessed with the chic simplicity of this Micaela Meyer Bloomsbury Shirtdress ($295) for spring. I love the deep midnight blue color, and paired with backless loafers, it’s the most comfortable and stylish piece to wear this spring.