Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Taylor’s obsessed with the new solid perfumes from Catbird. Try all three!
2. The first week of June calls for a bright summer manicure, and we love these shades from OPI and Essiefor a fun pop of color.
3. While we usually turn to Gray Malin for the perfect beach print for our homes, we’re anxious to try this adorable DIY Summer Snow Globe for a fun weekend craft.
4. Snapchat has become one of our favorite ways to get a glimpse into everyone’s fun and busy lives, especially with exciting summer travels. Make sure to follow along with us at @glitterguide!
5. Our New York City editor, Carly, is heading to Chicago this weekend and excited to try some donut places around the city for National Donut Day today, like Stan’s Donuts, Doughnut Vault and Firecakes!