Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. With just a little more than a week until Halloween, we’re starting to put the finishing touches on our costumes! We always love what the ladies at LaurenConrad.com come up with, like these feminine Circus Performer costumes.
2. NBC’s new show “This Is Us” has become our new guilty pleasure since it premiered less than a month ago. From the writers of “Crazy, Stupid, Love,” it is guaranteed to make you shed some happy (and a few sad) tears every week.
3. We’re always a fan of Vogue‘s 73 Questions series, and the latest one with November cover star Emma Stone is too adorable.
4. If you’re looking for a relaxing night in this weekend, there’s a lot of musical magic happening on our TVs! Check out Justin Timberlake’s Netflix concert special, “Justin Timberlake + The Tennessee Kids”, and FOX’s production of “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” (perfect to get you in the Halloween mood). Or tune into PBS tonight for the Hamilton documentary, “Hamilton’s America,” with a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the hit musical.
5. If you’re in need of a stylish way to show some Halloween spirit, the latest “It” brand, KITH, has teamed up with Power Rangers for an exclusive collection at Bergdorf Goodman, launching today.