December is still more than a week away, but we’ve already begun combing the web for gifts to get our loved ones. Today we’re sharing several chic and colorful home accessories that any entertaining enthusiast would be thrilled to receive this holiday season. Beware before browsing: You may well be tempted to buy one of everything for yourself, too!
1. CB2 Gold Playing Cards ($14.95): Buy a few sets of these for stocking stuffers, or pair one with a bottle of bubbly for a hostess gift.
2. H&M Paper Cups ($3.99 for 10): Have you ever seen cuter disposable cups?!
3. Waiting on Martha Chez Elle Tray ($34): These adorable trays could be used to hold knickknacks, display jewelry or serve up treats. We may just have to snag an extra one for ourselves!
4. Shop Sweet Lulu Colored Tassel Party Picks ($8): A fab addition to your BFF’s bar cart.
5. H&M Velvet Cushion Cover ($17.99): Add a bit of romance to your bedroom or couch with this luxe-looking yet affordable pillow.
6. Sur La Table Copper Pint Glasses ($14): Copper is incredibly on-trend this season. A set of these beauties would make any hostess happy!
7. AERIN Rose de Grasse Candle ($65): Our latest guilty pleasure in the candle department! It smells heavenly, and the gorgeous packaging makes it an ideal styling accessory.
8. Emily McCarthy Ice Bucket ($50): This retro-inspired ice bucket will delight anyone who enjoys entertaining.
9. Laura Hooper Calligraphy ‘Let’s Party’ Favor Bags: Use these at your holiday parties, or gift them with a few other entertaining essentials.
10. H&M Oven Mitt ($9.99): Sure to make any chef smile!
11. Nate Berkus Napkin Rings ($16.99 for 4): Set a statement-making holiday table with these napkin rings.
12. GG x Thimblepress Cards ($4.50–$20): Every gal on your list could use a set of these Champagne-centric cards! Snail mail is the best.
13. Shop Sweet Lulu Felt Confetti ($10): A little of this vibrant confetti will go a long way!
14. Nate Berkus Gold Bird Dish ($16.99): This quirky piece would look awesome in virtually any space.
15. West Elm Pink Stone Coasters ($31 for 4): Almost too pretty to use, these coasters will dress up a coffee table beautifully.
16. Sur La Table Copper Cake Server ($13): An adorable gift idea: Attach your favorite cake recipe to this server.
17. “All in Good Taste” ($28): Chock-full of entertaining advice and inspiration, this book from Kate Spade ranks high on our list of gifts to give this year!
18. Waiting on Martha “Naughty & Nice” Glasses ($28 for 2): Have you been naughty or nice this year? These would be a great gift for a couple.