Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. An early happy birthday to our editorial director, Caitlin! We’re thinking one of these birthday cakes is the perfect treat to enjoy on Saturday.
2. If you’re like us and take way too many pictures, this new frame combines both sophisticated design and smart technology. The newly released Aura frame magically sends the best pictures from your smartphone to your frame, making it the smartest (and chicest) item in your home.
3. LaCroix is one of our favorites to always have in the house, so we’re excited to try one of these cocktails this weekend from The Kitchn.
4. Our operations director, Abby, is spending the weekend in Palm Springs, California, which made us look back at one of our favorite shoots, A Palm Springs Summer Celebration.
5. Fashion month ended this week with the conclusion of Paris Fashion Week, and we loved looking at all the collections on Vogue. Our favorites? Chanel, Valentino and Elie Saab.